Saturday, January 9, 2010

Time Space Continuum

It should be obvious that I am no Einstein, I have much better hair, but this week I believe I experienced a Time-Space Continuum and lived to tell about it. My calendar is deceiving; it shows a normal work week of five days so I can not use this as proof. Instead I will have to use the bags under my eyes as clear proof that some how this first week of the New Year was actually a 30-day work week.

I am now into the weekend and there is no rest in my future. I have been battling a head cold and the cold is officially winning. I have to go into town to run a million errands because I couldn’t over the snowed in holidays. Speaking of which, Santa is still staring at me daily so I suppose it is time to put away the Christmas decorations.

I think the Time-Space Continuum continues on . . . .

Assignment: If you have too many things to do and not enough time to do them, find a friend to share in your suffering. Oh Tom, guess what you are doing this weekend!

No comments: