Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hello Are you there?

Sometimes when I write this blog I imagine I am on the stage in a large auditorium. The lights are bright but I think I see a few people scattered in the back seats.

I open with a few soft balls stories just to get a feel for the mood.

Silence

(Tap, Tap, Tap) “Hum, hello is my key board working?”

I quickly change the pace with a fast pitch. This story has it all – comedy and controversy. This will raise a few emotions.

(Cricket Sound . . .Cricket Sound)

Maybe I am alone? Would that change the level of enjoyment I get writing this?

Maybe, I don’t know.

Is it because I don’t have cute little children to share with you?

Is it because I don’t live on a ranch?

Perhaps it is because I don’t have a string of men I sex-up then dish about each night?

Maybe my writing just isn’t good? My spelling errors and creative grammar isn’t for everyone I realize.

Maybe blog readers treat the writing like a book. You don’t interact with the author of a book. You just read, form opinions, and then host a book club to talk about it. I don’t think there is a Hard Way to Learn blog club?

I would like a book where the author allowed for feed back after each chapter read. That might be fun. I have a lot of opinions.

Assignment: If you care to comment, I am here. I just wanted you to know that. Don’t feel pressure but if you want to say hello, I am here.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Hey, Nance!! I'm a faithful reader, but not a very good commenter. Besides, I thought you had done away with the comments section when you added "Reactions." The Comments option doesn't show up in bloglines (which is where I usually read your blog). I miss all the cuteness of the background & header, but it makes it easier to keep up with all the blogs I read when they're all in one place.

Clap, clap, clap! (Am I the only one in the audience tonight??)

KelseyJ said...

I'm here too :)

Nancy said...

Happy Face for me! - Hello Nancy and Kelsey! Thank you for posting and reading.