Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Time for a photo update

I thought it would be a good time to change my photos. I don’t have many photos of “Just Nancy” because I am generally the one who is yielding the camera. So I selected these two photos for the following reasons.

The profile includes Tom and all of our children. This is a good looking group of people – don’t you think? Mostly, this is a group of really good people. I am amazed – truly amazed – at how blessed we are in terms of our children. They are all people of good character and strong faith in God. I am thankful and full of love.

The other photo (to the right of what you are reading) is of Andy and me. This gives you a good perspective of how tall he is and how non-tall I am. We took this photo on Saturday when Andy was going to the Sadie Hawkins (Cowboy theme – he had on boots) and I was going (with Tom) to see Young Frankenstein (the Broadway play). Andy said “Mom, it’s just a Sadie Hawkins dance - not the prom – so why are we taking a photo?” Well, we are because we can Andy. We are because we can.

Assignment: Enjoy the photos -

No comments: