Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Change in Attitude

Today is the mid-point of my running partner and my forth week. We have continued to meet at the tract at 6:30 three days a week. Our workouts have grown from ‘easy’ to ‘my legs are killing me’. We are up to two miles (running 1.5 and walking a half). It hurts. I often feel like I am running in place, literally; like my legs are going but I am not moving forward. But we continue because we are going to finish what we started. I remember my past running days and I know that soon our legs will no longer ache and that we will break through that running wall to enter a zone.

It is coming . . .. so I just have to hold on a little bit longer. Goodness knows, to run a race a gal has to do some training.

Assignment: Change your attitude and change your world. Today my running partner blasted through her last half mile. Her focus was run faster – finish faster. My focus was, how can I do this? Time for a change!


No comments: