Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Saying Goodbye is so hard


My little 2005 Vibe is getting old. She has more than 200,000 miles on her. I feel ya, little Vibe.


So I had to look for a new used car. Isn't it pretty? Because I work for a non-profit Tom asked me; What would people say?. I say they would think I was as hot as my pretty little sports car!


Look how it shines. What a pretty little car. The repair costs would be out-of-control high. But . . so . .pretty. It only has rear-wheel drive - not practical at all for where I live. . . .but . . .pretty and see how it shines? Wouldn't I look great in this car? It would drive so fast!!!



I purchased a 2008 Chevy Impala instead. My first car was a 1969 Chevy Impala. My dad gave it to me in 1979. It was two-tone blue. Dark blue body with a light blue top. I could get 9 girls in it to sneak into the drive-in. It was a good car.

Today was the Impala's first trip to and from work. In five years, I hope I love it as much as I loved my little Vibe. I will miss you Little Vibe.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Dave loves his Impala. The sports car is cute, but the red is so much more your style!!