Sunday, August 8, 2010

L.O.V.E

Last night was our daughter Jessica's wedding. It was a great party full of family and friends. I have a zillion stories and photos to share as time goes by but for now. . . .if I might share . . . .. .

Last night I fell deeply, madly, and truly in love with my husband all over again.


Father of the Bride Toast
The Father/Son-in-law heart to heart
Jess is Daddy's Little Girl
My heart was melting with happiness and love watching this dance

Assignment: Fall in Love - all over again! Congrats Jess and DJ

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Now you need to post Ann's (Sherry's?) photo of you crying while you watched this. So sweet. Beautiful bride, awesome food, yummy cake (spectacular cutting crew!!), great company, fun times!!

Nancy said...

P.S. You need to add "aww" to the options for Reactions. :)