Friday, October 19, 2012

A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words

If a picture speaks louder than words, then lets close out this week in semi-silence. Please enjoy a few photos from one of my 50th Celebrations with family and friends.

My dear friend Sherri and I strike an official b-day pose.

Jake was in charge of coming up with something creative. I thought a skit or song & dance awaited me but that would have been to expected and mainstream. Instead, my family gave me a movie poster entitled, "New Era: The Nancy Brozek Story". They pulled personal photos and everyone got a credit mention in the movie. I especially loved: Produced by Larry and Betty Collins (in memory of my parents) and written and directed by God. Just a wonderful and thoughtful gift filled with love. Everyone at the party signed the back by giving their 'review' of the movie. Priceless.

Cake is very important to a party and my favorite part of cake, the corner. Look how many corners this cake has!

A simple wish but a good wish was made.

Max and I celebrate . .time to dig because the corners are calling us.

What a beautiful day with my loving family and friends. Blessed beyond words.

Assignment: Make a Wish!

1 comment:

Nancy M said...

LOVE that poster!! What a creative idea! Sounds like a wonderful celebration. So sorry we had to miss it!